The Croft Junior Cleanburn wood burning or multi-fuel stove is designed on simple clean-cut lines with the advantage of a flat heating area on top. This Cleanburn stove would grace any home old or new.
Available with a log store, elevating the stove for a better view of the fire.
- Pre-heated air wash system
- Individual primary and secondary air controls
- Top and rear flue exits
- Double galzed door
- Cage, black bar or stainless steel door handles
- Multi-fuel grate option
- DEFRA approved – Kit available
- Top, rear and back box flue options
- Black, brass or stainless steel secondary air control knob
- Custom leg heights, from 25mm (1″) to 200mm (8″)
- Profiled or rolled edge flat top
ABOUT THE BRAND
Dean Forge offer their own hand made range of Traditional and Contemporary wood burning and multi-fuel stoves including the well proven and popular Clearburn Range, Dartmoor Range and the most recent addition, the Sherford Range.
Dean Forge has been established for 40 year and has always been a family business. Michael, his sons and other dedicated long standing member of staff have a vast experience in manufacturing wood and multifuel stoves, which are all manufactured in Devon with the doors cast in Birmingham. As a result they are now one of the largest, independent manufactures and suppliers of wood burning and multi-fuel stoves.