Dartmoor 5 | On Display in Our Showroom
Call for Price
The Dartmoor 5 is the smallest wood burning and multi-fuel stove and yet is big on features.
This compact, robust fire incorporates a straight forward air wash system providing clean glass, with a ‘spinning’ primary air control, to give direct control over the burning rate.
The options of an easily fitted drop-in riddling grate and heat deflector shields, completes a great all round specification for this superb little 5 Kw stove.
- Profiled Flat Top
- Powerful airwash system
- 5kw nominal output
- Woodburner and Multi-fuel models with riddling grate available
- Base protector plate available, helping to reduce the hearth temperature when fitting onto a non-constructional hearth
- Rear heat protection plate can be installed, reducing the safe distance to combustible materials
- Domestic hot water boiler can be installed prior to installation
- Approved for use in smoke controlled areas with DEFRA kit fitted* (optional extra)
- Black handle supplied as standard or Stainless Steel option at a small additional cost.
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Standard Leg Length||50mm (4″)|
|Flue Centre Top||100mm|
|Flue Centre Rear||435mm|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
About the Brand
Dean Forge offer their own hand made range of Traditional and Contemporary wood burning and multi-fuel stoves including the well proven and popular Clearburn Range, Dartmoor Range and the most recent addition, the Sherford Range.
Dean Forge has been established for 40 year and has always been a family business. Michael, his sons and other dedicated long standing member of staff have a vast experience in manufacturing wood and multifuel stoves, which are all manufactured in Devon with the doors cast in Birmingham. As a result they are now one of the largest, independent manufactures and suppliers of wood burning and multi-fuel stoves.