Dartmoor W5 | On Display in our Showroom
Call for Price
- Powerful air wash system
- Wider door than the Dartmoor 5, but with the same 5kw nominal output
- Woodburning and Multifuel models available
- Approved for use in smoke controlled areas with DEFRA kit fitted
- Kits available to convert the woodburner model to burn fossil fuels at a later date
- Rear and Base protection plates not normally required unless the stove is being sited on a heat sensitive hearth material such as slate or marble.
- Colour options available
- Stainless steel handle can be ordered
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Standard Leg Length||105mm (4″)|
|Flue Centre Top||103mm|
|Flue Centre Rear||475mm|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
About the Brand
Dean Forge offer their own hand made range of Traditional and Contemporary wood burning and multi-fuel stoves including the well proven and popular Clearburn Range, Dartmoor Range and the most recent addition, the Sherford Range.
Dean Forge has been established for 40 year and has always been a family business. Michael, his sons and other dedicated long standing member of staff have a vast experience in manufacturing wood and multifuel stoves, which are all manufactured in Devon with the doors cast in Birmingham. As a result they are now one of the largest, independent manufactures and suppliers of wood burning and multi-fuel stoves.