Jacobean Fireside Log Ring | Small & Large
£242.00 – £294.00
The Jacobean Log Ring would make a perfect addition next to any wood burning stove. It’s a fantastic hand made piece based on a concept inspired by nature. The blacksmiths at Belltrees Forge create innovative ironwork quite different from the norm perfect to keep everything neat & tidy while also adding a focal point to your room.
- Exquisite, hand crafted log storage solution made in a traditional forge, using well proven skills handed down through many generations.
- No two pieces are identical
- The artistic quality of Jonathan Eadie’s designs, which give special uniqueness to the product.
- Highly polished Steel to accentuate the natural textures and then coated in a light protective lacquer.
- Small H 19″ x W 18″
- Large H 28″ x Diameter 8.5″
***Since each item is individually hand made all standard sizes quoted are approximate.
RETURNS & DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, delivery times may vary.
- As these bespoke items are individually hand made to order they CANNOT be returned unless found to be faulty upon delivery.
Using the age-old blacksmithing techniques to create every piece, the process involves heating the metal in the fire then hammering and twisting the white-hot steel to form the most eye-catching, contemporary designs. Finally, each piece is highly polished to accentuate the natural textures of the steel and then coated in a light protective lacquer these are some truly award winning products.
ABOUT THE BRAND
The contemporary forms are designed by Jonathan Eadie who has combined his natural talent
for design with blacksmithing. Having trained in the traditional skills of blacksmithing, Jonathan was passionate to begin producing his designs and developing his own concepts
***Please Note – You will be required to provide a signature on receipt of goods so ensure items are examined prior to signing. In the unlikely event of damage please report this to the delivery driver / courier or to us via email or telephone within 24 hours of receipt. Your statutory rights are unaffected.