The highly distinctive Vulcanus Grill is the prefect addition for your outdoor living space. Creating an attractive area to prepare and cook food for up to 50 people with innovative technology and weather resistant material look no further for your perfect outdoor kitchen.
Features & Benefits:
- The COR-TEN material and ceramic slow heat release core provide superb thermal stability.
- The COR-TEN steel has a long service life and can withstand any outdoor conditions.
- The lining provides better circulation of hot air, thermal stability and reduced wood consumption.
- The steel cook top is perfect for cooking meat, fish, vegetables and dough.
- Add a central cooking grid to provide two positions for grilling in a direct flame or over embers.
- The cook top is divided into two heat zones, which means you can grill and at the same time warm up cheese and vegetables.
- The square shape of the cooktop offers a grilling surface that is up to ⅓ larger.
- Store wood, kitchenware and food in the handy underneath compartments.
- We recommend using wood that has a residual moisture level of less than 20% using dried logs cut into 33 cm lengths. Charcoal can also be used.
The grill includes:
- Ceramic accumulation core
- Plate 10 mm or 12 mm thick (Pro730 or Pro910) EU certified for food contact
- Grease drain system for healthier grilling without carcinogens
- Easy ash dumping system at the bottom of the grillYou can practically use any type of hardwood,
|Product dimensions||Base 480 x 1175 mm Height 990mm|
|Grill surface dimensions||910 x 910 mm|
|Material||Italy Cor-Ten steel (Body) and Boiler steel (Plate)|