Following the recent Covid-19 government guidance the showroom will remain closed but our installations are able to continue & we are still able to provide you with quotations for upcoming projects.
Should you need to visit the showroom to finalise any installations. We will also be providing an “Appointment Only” service but at a reduced level in order to help protect both our staff and customers alike.
Our office team will be continuing to work from home providing you with a point of contact should you need to discuss past, present or future installations.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday – CLOSED
Wednesday & Thursday 10 til 4 (some appointment availability)
Friday – 10 till 4
Saturday – 10 till 4
Please do not visit our showroom/offices without an appointment instead contact us via phone or email to arrange a visit. We aim to get back in touch as soon as possible but please understand this may take a little longer than usual …
- On arrival you will find our showroom door locked – please ring the bell & a member of the team will welcome you inside. This will allow us to keep to the governments social distancing guidelines.
You may have to wait a short while to gain access, as there may already be a customer visiting.
- Please bear with us & we advice/ask that you make an appointment to avoid any disappointment.There will be a one in one out system. With no more than two people from the same household in at any one time.
- We would also actively discourage you from bringing any children or pets.
- We will be cleaning between each customers visit, so please bear with us when waiting to take a look around & discuss your fireplace project.
- We will also have plenty of hand gel available to use when entering the showroom & where possible we would also ask that you keep touching of any surfaces or products to a minimum & where a face covering.
- Please do not visit if you are have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has.
Due to social distancing restrictions it may take us a little longer than usual to order in the products required for your installation. Please again understand we will work with our suppliers to get them in as soon as possible/required but that this could affect our turnaround times.
We are taking every precaution when entering customers’ homes with masks, hand sanitation & space. We are also asking that our customers follow the same practices & remain a minimum of 2 metres away from our installers/surveyor at all times or if possible we would ask you remain in another room.
If you also have any special measures you wish us to adopt, we are willing to act appropriately
Online QUICK QUOTE Option:
We would also remind any future customers that there are plenty of ways to get in touch with our office team to discuss your fireplace project. With a few images & a simple over the phone consultation we can gauge if we can assist you & provide a estimate for installation.
To get started fill out our online quick quote form. Simply select installation quote on the contact form & fill out all the relevant sections. Someone from the team will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Again we all thank you for your understanding & hope that we can work together in this difficult time to still be able to deliver an amazing experience whilst keeping everyone safe.
Any questions – call, email or contact us via social media.