Whether you are looking to purchase a fire, have it installed or buy the whole package form us; we are here to support you in your fireplace project. With a relaxed no pressure service we pride ourselves in providing you with the support and information you need from initial showroom visit to final delivery and fitting.
Our Service Includes the Following
- Free home survey and quotation
- Wood and multi-fuel stove installation by our employed HETAS registered engineers
- Chimney flue liners removed and installed by our employed HETAS registered engineers
- Gas stove and fire installation by our employed GasSafe registered engineers
- All fireplace building work
- No flue no problem! We install all prefabricated flue systems for gas and solid fuel
- Fantastic Links to Jooced custom sound and vision to combine your home cinema and TV installation project
FREE Home Survey for Installation and Fireplace Design
We cater for all styles of projects from those entering into the world of extensions to countryside cottages. Often we work alongside builders and architect with our advice saving you both time and money whilst been able to present ideas that you may not have considered.
We have a comprehensive range of stoves and fires including British Made Charnwood and Scandinavian brands RAIS and Contura. Choosing the right stove is an important decision and with so many options available to you we hope we can take away some of the pressure so you can make a sound decision.
The Initial Meet Up and Survey
- Inspection of your chimney stack to establish whether a flexible chimney liner is required
- Measuring the room volume and recommending a stove size based on Kilowatts required to heat the area
- Discussing the customer’s unique requirements on both look and functionality, and what they would like to achieve with their fire
- Advice on fire selection to suit the customers chimney stack or free standing position
- Checking all building regulations will be met when the fire is installed
After your initial meeting you will receive a quotation detailing the work to be carried out and the parts required
Our Installation Service –
Fully Employed HETAS and GasSafe Registered Engineers
Simply Fires employs all of its installation engineers. This ensures a smooth installation from start to finish. Overall this give you, the customer piece of mind but also allows us to remain fully in control, making sure you receive a trouble free installation.