Arada Ecoburn Range
|Nominal output||4.9kW - 7kW|
|Eco Design Ready||Yes|
The Ecoburn range comprises three models each featuring the latest and best new Arada heating technology that combines a traditional stove appearance with Ecodesign Ready credentials.
Available in 4.9kw and 7kW outputs, and also a 4.9kW Widescreen option with large door glass with a beautiful flame view. Regardless of which option you choose, each model is a stylish and easy-to-use heating companion for the home.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Better than Ecodesign standards when burning wood or solid fuel
- Non-smoker paint
- Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
- Stainless steel ash pan and throat plate
- Top or rear 127mm (5′) flue outlet
- Direct air compatible
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Externally controlled riddling grate
- Height adjusting legs as standard
- Rear heat shield
- Available in seven colours
- Log Store
- Multi fuel Kit
ABOUT THE BRAND
“We believe that ‘British Made’ goes deeper than just a badge”
in 1966, a family started a small engineering business in Dorset with the ideals of creating affordable, enjoyable and lasting products for British homes.
These values are still at the heart of Arada’s stoves, designed and manufactured from start to finish in Devon, for over half a century later.
So choose a stove that is perfectly designed to suit the British home and your way of life.