Compact & very efficient, The Farringdon Range of multi fuel stoves feature exceptional controllability alongside a large fire viewing glass.
These stoves come in small, medium & large & are a stylish option for heating any home.
Epitomising the finest of British design combined with innovative technology, the Farringdon range provides outstanding all-round performance. Boasting impressive long, yet clean burning credentials, producing far fewer emissions than a traditional open fire or an older style wood burning stove.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Exceeds Ecodesign standards when burning wood or solid fuel
- Non-smoker paint
- Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
- Stainless steel ash pan and throat plate
- 127mm/5″ spigot as standard (Small Eco models)
- 152mm/6″ spigot as standard (Medium / Large / Catalyst Eco models)
- Direct air compatible
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Externally controlled riddling grate from either side
- Rear heat shield to allow closer positioning to combustibles
- Height adjusting legs as standard
- Available in seven colours
- Choice of standard detachable handle or optional detachable wooden handle
- Small or medium log stand
ABOUT THE BRAND
“We believe that ‘British Made’ goes deeper than just a badge”
in 1966, a family started a small engineering business in Dorset with the ideals of creating affordable, enjoyable and lasting products for British homes.
These values are still at the heart of Arada’s stoves, designed and manufactured from start to finish in Devon, for over half a century later.
So choose a stove that is perfectly designed to suit the British home and your way of life.