|Eco Design Ready||Yes|
This British made stove is an exciting addition to the Aire collection.
The Charnwood Aire 3 has been designed for smaller spaces. Not just for conventional houses – but for cabins, for yurts and tiny homes it has all the features of both the Aire 5 and Aire 7:
Large ceramic glass window, single air control for easy use, cool-to -touch handle for safe reloading but perhaps best of all it meets all the criteria set for Ecodesign 2022 with a Clear Skies rating of 5 stars. This is quite revolutionary for a stove with such a small output.
Take a look at The Charnwood Stove Pod it’s designed for cabins, yurts, tents, boats, home offices and other tiny home accommodation & is compatible with the highly efficient Aire 3.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal
10 Year Guarantee:
When purchased through Simply Fires ltd & registered the body of your Charnwood stove will be covered by a 10 year dealer-backed guarantee (or 3 years in the case of boiler stoves). Additionally your stove will come with a 1 year no-quibble guarantee for all consumables. This includes glass, fire bricks and rope seals. For stoves not registered using the code a standard 1 year guarantee is available, which does not include consumables.
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Low or Store stand
- Choice of eight colours
ABOUT THE BRAND
As UK manufacturers of the finest multi-fuel and wood burning stoves Charnwood aim to simplify the real fire process and bring an enduring sense of warmth and satisfaction to the very heart of your home.
Designed and built using the latest technology, their clean burning stoves burn wood, coal and smokeless fuels at maximum efficiency and output low emissions, giving a clear view of the fire.