|Nominal output||5 kW|
|Eco Design Ready||Yes|
An iconic wood burning stove with an incredible view of the fire
The Charnwood Aire 5 delivers a comfortable 2-5kW of heat to the room with a crystal clear burn and remarkable controllability. Deliberately designed to maximise the view of the fire the minimal styling of the Aire fits comfortably into virtually any fireside situation whether it be freestanding or within a traditional fireplace.
The Aire 5 incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology. Not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards, BLU also meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal
10 Year Guarantee:
When purchased through Simply Fires ltd & registered the body of your Charnwood stove will be covered by a 10 year dealer-backed guarantee (or 3 years in the case of boiler stoves). Additionally your stove will come with a 1 year no-quibble guarantee for all consumables. This includes glass, fire bricks and rope seals. For stoves not registered using the code a standard 1 year guarantee is available, which does not include consumables.
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Low or Store stand
- Choice of eight colours
ABOUT THE BRAND
As UK manufacturers of the finest multi-fuel and wood burning stoves Charnwood aim to simplify the real fire process and bring an enduring sense of warmth and satisfaction to the very heart of your home.
Designed and built using the latest technology, their clean burning stoves burn wood, coal and smokeless fuels at maximum efficiency and output low emissions, giving a clear view of the fire.