|82% Wood & 79% Solid Fuel
|Eco Design Ready
The All New Island II is one of our latest additions to the Island range.
This redesign of the classic twin door stove. The All New Island II multi fuel stove has a larger picture window and incorporates Charnwoods Blu burning technology. Meets Defra exemption limits & is a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards – a stove for the future.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Converting Grate
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Inverted flue collar for seamless flue connection
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
10 Year Guarantee:
When purchased through Simply Fires ltd & registered the body of your Charnwood stove will be covered by a 10 year dealer-backed guarantee (or 3 years in the case of boiler stoves). Additionally your stove will come with a 1 year no-quibble guarantee for all consumables. This includes glass, fire bricks and rope seals. For stoves not registered using the code a standard 1 year guarantee is available, which does not include consumables.
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Low or Store stand
- Choice of eight colours
ABOUT THE BRAND
As UK manufacturers of the finest multi-fuel and wood burning stoves Charnwood aim to simplify the real fire process and bring an enduring sense of warmth and satisfaction to the very heart of your home.
Designed and built using the latest technology, their clean burning stoves burn wood, coal and smokeless fuels at maximum efficiency and output low emissions, giving a clear view of the fire.