|Eco Design Ready
Presenting the Cranmore — a modern classic
This latest stove collection takes inspiration from the Regency era with a single framed glass door and archetypal detailing. The pleasing proportions of the Cranmore make it well suited to a traditional fireplace and with a large picture window it is an ideal replacement for an open fire. The stove can also work equally well in a freestanding situation.
The Cranmore 5 uses Charnwood clean burn Blu technology for an exceptionally efficient 5kw output and has been awarded a clearSkies level 5 rating.
It is available in a range of colours and features a firm close, cool-to-touch, handle for safe and easy reloading.
It is incredibly simple to operate with one single air control and features a Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash remova
10 Year Guarantee:
When purchased through Simply Fires ltd & registered the body of your Charnwood stove will be covered by a 10 year dealer-backed guarantee (or 3 years in the case of boiler stoves). Additionally your stove will come with a 1 year no-quibble guarantee for all consumables. This includes glass, fire bricks and rope seals. For stoves not registered using the code a standard 1 year guarantee is available, which does not include consumables.
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Choice of eight colours
ABOUT THE BRAND
As UK manufacturers of the finest multi-fuel and wood burning stoves Charnwood aim to simplify the real fire process and bring an enduring sense of warmth and satisfaction to the very heart of your home.
Designed and built using the latest technology, their clean burning stoves burn wood, coal and smokeless fuels at maximum efficiency and output low emissions, giving a clear view of the fire.